Applications are invited from suitably qualified, experienced and task-oriented persons to fill the above-mentioned position that has arisen within the Central Administration Department.
Duties And Responsibilities
Reporting to: Chief Administration Officer DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Preparation of minutes of Council and its committees.
• Maintenance and updating of the resolution book.
• Maintaining an efficient records system for council.
• Supervising and ensuring operational efficiency of the Administration and Human Resources sections.
• Preparation for and supervision of civic functions.
• Facilitating travel arrangements for Councillors and local and international visitors.
• General maintenance, upkeep and security of the town house and its premises.
• Any other duties as may reasonably be assigned by the Chief Administration Officer.
Qualifications And Experience
• A Degree in Social Sciences or Public Administration from a recognised Tertiary Institution.
• Membership of an appropriate professional institute is an added advantage,
• At least 4 years relevant experience.
• A clean lass 4 driver’s license is an added advantage.
Council is offering an attractive remuneration package the details of which will be disclosed to the successful candidate.
How To Apply
Applications in envelopes clearly marked “VACANCY -ADMINISTRATION OFFICER”, accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of academic and professional qualifications should be submitted to the undersigned no later than Friday the 18th of February 2021.
The Acting Town Secretary Town House
Stand No. 068
P Bag 6041
Gokwe A. Nyandoro
ACTING TOWN SECRETARY
“EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY”