We are looking for a vibrant and dynamic individual to fill the above position.
The incumbent will be responsible for administering the Rural Development and Industrialisation agronomy function and maintaining the company’s financial security by streamlining internal agronomy controls
Duties And Responsibilities
The incumbent’s key responsibilities shall include but not limited to: –
• Maintaining the organisation’s financial security by following internal accounting controls.
• Administering the organisation’s Rural Development & Industrialization agronomy accounting function.
• Accurately invoicing agronomy products and services on daily basis for the organisation farmers schemes and programs.
• Maintaining accurate agronomy product inventories daily.
• Preparing and maintaining business & regulatory reports, surveys, etc. or assist in the completion of these reports.
• Working closely and in conjunction with the Regional Managers to ensure that the action provides the required results.
• Taking an active role in completing month end agronomy division reports in an accurate and timely manner.
• Working closely with the accounts payable clerk for accurate processing of farmer statements, invoicing, and reconciliations.
• When necessary, be available for extended hours including weekends during peak farmer agronomy demands.
• Cross-trained to provide back-up for all accounting tasks such as accounts payable, accounts receivable and reception.
Qualifications And Experience
Minimum Qualifications & Experience
• BSc Agriculture Economics/Agronomy/Economics.
• Post graduate experience.
• Accounting knowledge is essential.
• Must have good people skills and be able to interact with customers and employees in a positive and productive manner.
• Strong computer skills and familiar with Microsoft Office
How To Apply
Applicants should submit their Application Letters clearly indicating the position applied for together with detailed Curriculum Vitae and Certified Copies of Certificates by not later than 01 February 2022 to: firstname.lastname@example.org