We are looking for vibrant and dynamic individuals to fill the above positions.
Reporting to the Properties and Administration Officer, the incumbents will be responsible for the site preparation, repairing and maintenance of the company’s buildings and/or properties.
Duties And Responsibilities
The incumbents’ key responsibilities shall include but not limited to: –
• Establishing, monitoring, and carrying out preventative maintenance procedures and schedules for buildings, equipment, and grounds.
• Ensuring that the buildings and equipment meet all regulatory and safety requirements.
• Making recommendations for major repairs and purchases to Supervisor.
• Preparing estimates of labour and material costs, obtaining quotations and estimates for all major repairs and maintenance work.
• Collecting and removing garbage and recyclable materials and ensuring the safe disposal of hazardous waste.
• Performing some minor carpentry, electrical, painting, mechanical and plumbing maintenance, and repairs at the company’s buildings and properties.
• Maintenance and Cleaning of external areas such as entranceways, sidewalks, and parking lots.
• Supervising bricklayers on site.
• Submitting daily, weekly, and monthly reports of all work done to the Supervisor.
Qualifications And Experience
Minimum Qualifications & Experience
• Applicants must have 5 O level passes including English Language and Mathematics at Grade C or better.
• Class 2 Builder with a Certificate of Competence in Brick and Block Laying.
• Candidates must have at least three years’ experience of general building trades.
• Good co-ordination skills.
• Ability to work well in a team.
• Can stay calm under pressure and still make good decisions.
• Pays attention to detail.
• Mature individuals who perform well with minimum supervision.
How To Apply
Applicants should submit their Application Letters clearly indicating the position applied for together with detailed Curriculum Vitae and Certified Copies of Certificates by not later than 7 February 2022 to: firstname.lastname@example.org