Responsible to support the Production teams by procuring the required resources such as inventory, services and goods.
Expedite services and goods as required.
Responsible for cost management within specified commodities.
Duties And Responsibilities
For this role, the most critical areas of responsibility are:
1. SCM Strategy and Business Plan
2. Resource Forecasting
3. Stakeholder Relations
4. Asset and Inventory Management
5. Continuous Improvement
6. Governance and
7. Safety, Health and Environment
• Proactive interaction with Suppliers/Vendors, in line with SLA’s.
• Participate in Supply Chain Collaborative Forums, industry platforms, and any other relevant forums.
• Build and maintain business networks which provides new SCM opportunities.
• Collaborate with Internal Stakeholders such as business units, (Production, SHEQ and China office) ensuring healthy relations in the SCM environment.
• Comply to local and international procurement and inventory policies in MDG.
• Ensure that policies, systems and procedures are legally compliant and adhere to sound corporate governance principles.
• Provision of contractual commitment with vendors and ensuring compliance and execution.
• BBB-EE Procurement element score to be aligned with the entity’s BBB-EE Level target.
Qualifications And Experience
• Procurement and SCM Diploma/Certification.
• Internal Certifications relating to Supply Chain Management.
• Minimum 3-5 years’ buying experience of which including exposure to commodity management.
• Exposure to an international procurement and supply chain environment in the mining/manufacturing space will be advantageous.
How To Apply
Please send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org