Tsapo Group of Companies is a fast-growing organisation in the motor industry and is seeking to employ the services of Buyer.
Duties And Responsibilities
1. Updates Accountant and General Manager on the progress of acquisition.
2. Check on compliance of approved suppliers lists and sourcing of quotations.
3. Checks and ensures availability of required stock.
4. Writes purchase orders and submits to finance and GM for authorization.
5. Plans and diarizes delivery dates of procured goods.
6. Liaises with Stores Controller for minimum levels of available stock.
7. Liaises with suppliers to supply quality goods.
8. Negotiates and bids for competitive prices with suppliers.
9. Analyzes flash reports on raw materials from stores.
10. Ensure that deliveries are conducted timeously in the right quantities and of the right quality.
11. Maintains good rapport and relationship with suppliers.
Qualifications And Experience
1. A Degree/Diploma in Procurement or equivalent.
2. At least 3 years of working experience in that post.
3. Experience is the motor industry is an added advantage.
4. A clean class 4 Driver’s license is A must.
How To Apply
Interested candidates must sent in their CVs and application letters to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 20 January 2022.