Our organisation is looking for a mature, responsible and energetic person to join our Finance Department as a Debtors Clerk.
The key role of the incumbent will be to monitor incoming payments and keep records of amounts owed and amounts paid by customers and to follow up on unpaid invoices by issuing bill reminders.
Duties And Responsibilities
• Performing day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting, and recording accounts receivables data
• Debtors Management- Keeping records of the customer accounts
• Monitoring and verifying incoming payments
• Sending payments to accounts
• Following up on unpaid invoices by issuing bill reminders.
• Reconciliation of Ledger Accounts
Qualifications And Experience
• A National Diploma, ACCA or a Degree in Accounting from a recognized tertiary institution.
• At least 3 years’ work experience in a similar role
How To Apply
Interested candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org