Career Opportunities with Bindura Nickel Corporation
Trojan Mine is a division of Trojan Nickel Mine Limited, which is a 100% subsidiary of Bindura Nickel Corporation Limited. We are looking for suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the following positions which have arisen in our Engineering department.
Reporting to the Section Engineer – Projects, the incumbent will have a key role in producing technical drawings using AutoCAD.
Duties And Responsibilities
i Carrying out measurements in order to produce technical drawings using software such as AutoCAD.
ii. Editing technical draughts based on the recommendations of the Project Engineer.
Qualifications And Experience
• National Certificate in Draughting and Design.
• A National diploma would be an added advantage.
• At least 5 years’ experience in a mining environment.
• Sound knowledge and understanding of draughting software such as AutoCAD, Inventor or Sketch Up.
• Knowledge of safety, health and environmental systems.
How To Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should email their applications, accompanied by detailed curriculum vitaes and certified copies of academic and professional qualifications, by not later than Monday, 28 February 2022 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted