We are looking to hire a graduate trainee in the carpentry and Joinery section with knowledge of various carpentry techniques. You will be assisting in layout, installation, repairing, finishing, and maintaining various structures and fixtures. Other duties will include designing, cutting, and measuring materials according to a client’s requirements.
A successful applicant should be hardworking, reliable, and have good communication and organizational skills. You must have completed an apprenticeship in carpentry or have equivalent experience in the field.
Duties And Responsibilities
• Ability to read and interpret designs / Plan.
• Assisting supervisors with structural design, planning, layout, and installation.
• Conduct repair work and installation of doors, windows, drywall, cabinets, stairs, and other fixtures as required.
• Ability to assess the quality of your work and materials.
• Ability to operate tools, machines, and other equipment.
• Compliance with local building codes, and health and safety regulations.
• Provide excellent customer service.
• Ability to stand for prolonged periods, climb, pull, and lift heavy objects.
Qualifications And Experience
• 5 O levels including Maths and English.
• Certificate in Carpentry and Joinery from a recognized polytechnic or technical college
• Completion of a recognized apprenticeship as a carpenter.
• Good communication skills.
• Physically fit with good hand-eye coordination.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should send their detailed CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org