We are seeking a Graphic Designer to join our creative team. You will design a variety of materials all while adhering to brand standards. This includes presentations and educational materials, print and digital advertising, social media campaigns, event signage and flyers, website visuals and video content. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will work on a variety of short-term and long-term projects with the marketing team and partners. The ideal candidate is a proactive individual, who can process, react to, and solve problems as they arise on tight deadlines in a team environment. The candidate should also have excellent interpersonal and communication skills. The ideal candidate must work well with internal and external teams and be able to both take direction and develop exciting, relevant, and relatable.
Duties And Responsibilities
• Study design briefs and determine requirements
• Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
• Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
• Develop illustrations, logos, videos, and other designs using software
• Use the appropriate colours and layouts for each graphic
• Work with marketing and product teams to produce final designs
• Test graphics across various media
• Amend designs after feedback
• Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
Qualifications And Experience
• At least ONE year of experience as a graphic designer or in related field.
• Demonstrable graphic design and video editing skills with a strong portfolio.
• Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Adobe Cloud (especially Indesign, Photoshop and
Illustrator), video editing software and/or Figma.
• A strong eye for visual composition.
• Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
• Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
• Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging,
advertisements, and multimedia design.
• Experience with computer-aided design.
How To Apply
Please apply with a CV and PORTFOLIO (design and/ or video content) that showcases your skills, work, and style to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 11 February, 5pm.