Reporting to the Head Corporate Communications and Marketing, the position exists to manage the promotion and positioning of the ZINARA brand. The incumbent will re- align the marketing strategy with ZINARA’s legislative mandate by building and maintaining a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels.
Duties And Responsibilities
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Manages ZINARA’s marketing mix
• Develops strategies and tactics to make the ZINARA brand visible and equitable.
• Builds strategic relationships and partners with key industry players, agencies, and vendors.
• Measures and reports on the performance of marketing campaigns and metrics.
• Develops and oversee a team of designers, account executives, brand managers, marketing analysts and digital content creators.
• Research on current and emerging market trends.
• Oversees and approves marketing material from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies.
• Trains staff on customer centricity
• Produces periodic and ad-hoc marketing reports, intelligence, and statistics.
• Good marketer with outstanding selling skills
• Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills.
• Metrics-driven marketing mind with an eye for creativity
• Willingness and ability to travel
• Strong negotiating Skills
• Person of unquestionable integrity
How To Apply
Application letters with detailed resumes, certified copies of national ID, academic and professional certificates with three traceable referees should be submitted not later than 21 March 2022 at 4:30pm to:
The Director Administration and Human Resources
Stand No 489 Runiville, Glenroy Crescent, Highlands, Harare
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
CLEARLY INDICATING THE POSITION APPLIED FOR ON THE SUBJECT
Candidates outside Harare can lodge their applications at the nearest Zinara Provincial Offices