Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following post
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Repair. maintain, inspect, and install spare pans and conduct diagnostic tests using manual tools and technological devices.
Duties And Responsibilities
The position reports to the Administration Manager DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Conduct regular/ routine and adhoc maintenance on vehicles.
• Assemble mechanical components according to specifications.
• Examine vehicles and oversee diagnostic tests to determine functionality problems.
• Perform safety inspections on vehicles.
• Design a plan of action for all maintenance tasks.
• Follow the workshop job flow process
• Maintain work logs, repairs, and maintenance records.
• Monitor inventory and order new parts when necessary.
• Offer consultation on maintenance and preventative procedures to vehicle users.
• Test Drive vehicles
• Order mechanical components according to specifications
• Custodian of workshop spares
• Maintenance of stock records
• Any other duties assigned by the Supervisor
Qualifications And Experience
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
1. 5 Ordinary levels including Mathematics and English.
2. Class l Artisan Motor Mechanic.
3. At least 3 years working experience in a similar role.
4. Class 2 Driver’s Licence
Skills knowledge required to meet demands of the job
• Knowledge of vehicle operation
• Advanced maintenance requirements
• Excellent knowledge of motor technology.
How To Apply
Application letters with detailed resumes, certified copies of national ID , academic and professional certificates with three traceable referees should be submitted not later than 18 February 2022 at 4.30 pm to:
The Director Administration and Human Resources
489 Runiville Glenroy Crescent Highlands
Or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants can lodge their application at the nearest ZINARA Provincial Offices.