An exciting opportunity has arisen within First Mutual Life Assurance Company for an individual that is driven, and not afraid to break new ground, push past conventional wisdom by going beyond the possible in the exciting world of fintech. If you are that individual, this role is for you!
Duties And Responsibilities
Reporting to the Underwriting Supervisor, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
• Checking Alpha and Life offices Register (Lou) on Life policies.
• New Business Processing and Acceptance.
• Stop Order Lodgement for new and existing groups, organized groups, Salary Service Bureau.
• Diary maintenance for premium follow up and for life policies.
• Processes refund of premiums received after the policy has been NTUD (Not taken up), Declined, and deferred.
• Checking, Assembling and Policy document dispatch.
• Reassurance for life policies.
• Customer Servicing
Qualifications And Experience
• Diploma in Insurance & Risk Management
• Certificate in Proficiency
• 2 years’ experience in the Insurance Industry.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
• Ability to work under pressure.
How To Apply
Candidates meeting the above criteria should forward their Curriculum Vitaes (CVs), copies of certificates and application letters to Group Human Resources via the following email address:
Applications should be sent by not later than 03 February 2022.