Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill in the following positions that have arisen Within the company,
1.0 Process Engineer X 3 (Harare)
1.1 The key roles and responsibilities oldie Process Engineer:
Reporting to the Technical Services Manager, the Process Engineer is responsible for research, development, technology transfer & project evaluation, process & plant designs, equipment selection, erection & commissioning and offering technological support to process plant operations.
Duties And Responsibilities
• Undertaking process and plant engineering design activities including. Conceptual Designs, FEED and Detailed Designs of projects’ Equipment specifications, Equipment datasheets, Equipment layout planning& selection, Safety and Environmental designs, Process arrangements, Process calculations and simulations, PFD’s, P&ID’s, Optimization of processes_ planning start-up & shutdown procedures and Techno-Economic Evaluations.
• Design measurement and control systems for the plants based on data collected in laboratory experiments and in pilot plant operations
• Undertaking research & development, process improvement, modifications, retrofitting and redesigning initiatives and programs.
• Technical Report writing on the designs and work tamed out
• Regulatory compliance with a wide variety of engineering and governmental laws and standards
Qualifications And Experience
Qualifications and Attributes
• BEng Degree in Chemical Engineering or equivalent from a recognised university is a must with a minimum of 1year’s experience. The candidate must be registered with a Professional Engineering Board. He/she must be decisive, creative, highly motivated, flexible, a team player, analytical and able to work to tight deadlines. He/she must possess excellent technical skills, strong communication, interpersonal, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills, and strong project management abilities. He/she must be able to work in a fast-paced environment while exhibiting safety consciousness and being guided by “the five M’s’.
How To Apply
Applications together with detailed CV (4 copies) marked “Private and Confidential” should be posted to; The Human Resources Manager
P. O. Box CY 2434 Causeway, Harare
or Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date for applications is 27 February, 2022
Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. If you do not hear from us within two months of this advertisement, please accept your application has been unsuccessful.