We are looking for an organized sales and marketing assistant manager to assist in the advertising and selling of our company’s products and to create competitive advantages for our company in the market industry. The sales and marketing assistant manager’s responsibilities include developing and implementing pricing strategies, and meeting marketing and sales objectives. The sales and marketing manager represents the company’s brand and drives strategies to increase product awareness by observing the market, competitors, and industry trends.
The Incumbent should have strong interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills. You should also possess an in-depth knowledge and understanding of sales and marketing
Duties And Responsibilities
• Promoting the company’s existing brands and introducing new products to the
• Analysing budgets, ensuring that the sales team meets their quotas and goals.
• Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding
consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system
improvements to achieve the company’s marketing goals.
• Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports.
• Implementing new sales plans and advertising.
• Recruiting, training, scheduling, coaching, and managing marketing and sales
teams to meet sales and marketing human resource objectives.
• Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
• Staying current in the industry by attending educational opportunities, conferences, and workshops, reading publications, and maintaining personal and professional networks
Qualifications And Experience
A Bachelors degree in marketing or any related qualification
How To Apply
interested candidates to send their detailed CV’s @