REPORTING TO: BOARD
The Secretary of the Board is responsible for the success of the Lotteries and Gaming Board. He or She provides services and information to the Board or its committees. The Secretary provides his services and time to the Board on a full-time basis as Head of Secretariate.
Duties And Responsibilities
Serves as the Board CEO.
• Supervision of gaming operations on behalf of the Lotteries and Gaming Board
• To provide technical support to the Board
• Appraisal of license applications for financial support before submission to the Board
• Provision of financial logistical human resources management services
• Regular review of the gaming operations legal framework and its strategic plans
Qualifications And Experience
• A Degree in Business Administration or Accounting or related qualification.
• More than 5 years in managerial position and computer knowledge.
• A clean driver’s license
• Qualification in Monitoring and Evaluation
• Exposure to the operations of the gaming industry will be an added advantage
• Salary scale will be disclosed to shortlisted candidates only
• A post graduate qualification will be an added advantage
• Applicants should be below the age of 55 years
• Conditions of service will be disclosed to the successful candidate
How To Apply
Interested candidates should send a detailed CV with name and addresses of contactable referees, certified copies of certificates and applications stating present salary and date of availability before 15 February, 2022 to:
Lotteries and Gaming Board
Number 44 Lawson Avenue