Doddle Learn is focused on delivering high quality education resources that cover UK and international curricula and are a good fit for current teaching and learning practices.
As a Technical Editor, you will be involved in creating and maintaining iSpring and other HTML animations in our PowerPoint Presentations, Interactives, and other content on our platform.
Please Note this is a temporary position with a duration of 2.5 weeks
Duties And Responsibilities
• Using Powerpoint and iSpring to animations, interactives and video content
• Convert Flash-based PowerPoint Presentations to HTML5 format
• Convert other presentations eg Whiteboard to videos interactive format
• Uploading and tagging of Powerpoints, interactives and videos to the hosting platform
• Organising interactives, videos and animations into the correct sections of the PowerPoint Presentation
• Organise and add other content such as PDF files to the platform
• Providing technical editorial support to the team as needed
• Briefing in-house designers and developers
• Attending department and company meetings
• Well organised and able to work on multiple projects effectively; thrives in a fast-paced environment.
• A confident and clear communicator.
• Able to take initiative, offering effective solutions to problems.
• A thorough and meticulous person with a keen eye for detail; has a good understanding of the importance of rigorous quality assurance in the context of educational resources for classroom and independent use.
A keen interest in education and knowledge of UK and international educational system
How to apply
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org