A local company is looking for a Training Officer (Based in Harare)
Duties And Responsibilities
Duties and Responsibilities:
Handles logistics for training activities including arranging venues, equipment, travel and accommodation bookings.
– Updates and maintain employee training records
– Maintain proper filling in the training office
– Prepares and issues certificates and licences to qualified staff to ensure compliance with ISAGO, NHS and other relevant stakeholders standards and procedures.
Consolidates all post training evaluations, and prepares recommendations for submission to the Training Coordinator Updates and maintains employee training records
– Compiles training and development statistics on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis, in liaison with the Training Coordinator.
– Assists Training Coordinator in undertaking training needs assessments and identification of skills or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed.
– Preparation of the training calendar in liaison with the training coordinator.
– Participating in airline and or regulatory audits
– Any other duties as assigned
Qualifications And Experience
Qualifications and experience required:
. Five ‘O’ Levels including English and Mathematics
. Degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Training or equivalent.
. Diploma in Training
. At least 1 year experience as a trainer.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their application letters, which clearly show the position they are applying for, CVs and certified copies of academic and professional certificates to:
The closing date for applications is 27 February, 2022. Female candidates are encouraged to apply