Applications an. invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following post.
Duties And Responsibilities
The incumbent reports to the Administration Manager
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Managing vehicle availability by scheduling routine maintenance, servicing and ensuring that accurate record is maintained and curtail breakdown.
• Carry out Fuel Audits for the organization’s vehicles and Generators.
• Assisting the Transport Controller in coming up with the fuel budget for the organizations fleet
• Ensuring that the organization’s fleet is licensed and insured.
• Ensuring that the organization’s fleet is adequately fueled to achieve the organization’s mandate
• Preparing Logs and summary sheets of mileage and fuel consumed on a Monthly Basis
• Preparing Reports on fuel usage, repairs and running cos. of the vehicle fleet
• Recording and reporting accidents and thefts of the organization’s vehicles.
• Recommending maintenance and repairs of the organization’s fleet of vehicles
• Submit Quarterly trend reports to the Transport Controller
• Maintaining accurate records of the organization’s Fleet of Vehicles
• Maintaining updated files for each vehicle with relevant information
Qualifications And Experience
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• 5 Ordinary levels including Mathematics and English.
• Diploma in Transport and logistics.
• Class4ptiver’s Licence
• Defensive DrIvIng Certificate
• At least 2 years relevant working experience.
Skills/knowledge required to ‘fleet demands of the job
• Sound judgement and analytical skills
• Ms Office PowerPoint and Excel spread sheets.
• Be a good communicator
• SAP knowledge
• Be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
How To Apply
Application letters with detailed certified copies of national ID, academic and profession,
certificates with three traceable referees should be submitted not later than 18 February 2022 at 4:30 pm