Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons for the above position in the Kango Products Salaries and Wages department.
Reporting to the Wages Supervisor
Duties And Responsibilities
The incumbent will be responsible; for collecting and verifying timekeeping information for all wages employees ensuring that information appearing on the clock cards is authorized by the relevant heads of departments; accurately and timely capturing of all payroll input transactions in the system; reconcile the wages payroll prior to transmission to the Wages Supervisor; understand proper taxation of employee earnings and benefits; calculating wages manually for employees leaving the company, processing all statutory payments dues and returns to NSSA, ZIMRA, NEC etc. handling and resolving all wages related queries, among other duties.
Qualifications And Experience
• 5 “O” Levels, including English and Maths or Accounts
• Certificate/Diploma in Accounting or any related qualification.
• A qualification in Payroll Management from a recognized institution an added advantage
Prospective applicants must have: –
• At least one-year experience in a similar position.
• Computer literacy.
• Knowledge of computerized Payroll Systems
• Knowledge of electronic swipe system.
• Flair for figures
• Good public relations skills.
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to communicate effectively.
• Pleasant personality and be self-motivated.
• Attention to detail with high degree of confidentiality.
How To Apply
Written application together with detailed CV must be forwarded to the Human Resources Manager email@example.com to reach him not later than Friday, 11 February 2022. Those who As not meet the above need not apply.