Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified persons to fill in the following vacancy that has arisen within the Dulys Group of Companies
Duties And Responsibilities
• Prepares the payments summary report
• Checks the outwork register to ensure early return and charge to invoices.
• Ensures that weekly transactions are processed
• Compiles and analyses the stock variance report.
• Analyses and reviews expenses against budget.
• Production of monthly management accounts and quarterly board reports
• Produces quarter performance reports and forecasts as per Group guidance
• Prepares budgets for the unit in consultation with BUM under guidelines from the Group.
• Ensures that the year end procedures are done at the branch as per audit time table.
• Prepares external audit year end schedules and ensuring audit is done as per time table.
• Maintains a clearly labeled and supported file for all statutes
Qualifications And Experience
• Degree in Accounting and or full professional accounting qualification such as CA(Z), ACCA, CIS, CIMA
• At least 2 years’ experience as a bookkeeper /accountant
• Analytical skills and ability to meet strict deadlines
• High command of excel and accounting packages
• Clean Class 4 driver’s license
How To Apply
Interested applicants are requested to send their CVs via email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the job applied for in the email subject. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.