Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for the above-mention. position that has arisen within the group.
Duties And Responsibilities
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Produce monthly management accounts for the SBU
• Ensures the maintenance of the SBU, ledger accounts and ensures proper reconciliations of all control accounts and sub-ledger accounts
• Looks after the cash flow issues of the SBU
• Manages the ZIMRA and other statutory accounts and ensures that all the dues are paid on time and all returns submitt. on time
• Liaises with suppliers of key raw materials ensuring their accounts are properly serviced all the time
• Produces all reports as per requirement for the SBU for presentation to management
• Ensures the proper conducting of stock-takes for the SBU
• Ensures costing of the SBU, products
• Designs, implements and maintains internal control systems for the SBU;
• Analyses business operations, trends, cost, revenues, financial commitments and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
• Develops, maintains, and analyses budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
• Manages all acquittals for exports and generates weekly reports on acquittal of input and export documents
Prepares and reports daily and weekly summaries of banking and cash takings for the SBU.
• Provides effective leadership to all staff in the department to ensure adherence to health and safety standards.
• Checks and authorise payments before approval by supervisor.
Qualifications And Experience
• Minimum academic and professional qualifications required for this Job
• Degree in Accounting / Finance
• ACCA/ CIS/ CIMA Professional courses
• Minimum of 3 years in the accounting environment tots manufacturing entity.
• Experience in management accounts preparation of a manufacturing entity.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should email their CVs to email@example.com clearly indicating the position applied for as the email subject by Monday 21 March 2022.