An exciting opportunity has arisen within First Mutual the Assurance Company lot an individual that is driven, and not afraid to break new ground, push past conventional wisdom by going beyond the possible in the exciting world of fintech.
Duties And Responsibilities
Reporting to the Underwriting Supervisor, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
• Prepares monthly ledger updates for self-administered funds, quarterly asset manager investment reconciliations, quarterly fund statements and annual financial statements and audit files for annual fund audit.
• Attends to annual audits for self-administered funds.
• updates annuity ledgers, single premium ledgers monthly, growth fund ledgers and asset transfer ledgers
• Requests annuities file from IT department and administration department
• Verifies correctness of data provided
• Identifies records paid by the fund, compiles totals of these groups and prepares a summary of the groups and updates the ledgers. Receives monthly premium reconciliations from administrators
• Reconciles the premium on premium reconciliation with the ledgers and raise invoice for processing
• Capture invoices in SAGE
• Checks receipts on premium reconciliations against the receipts schedules
• Reconciles the balance on premium reconciliations against the SAGE ledgers, communicate any differences and have the differences resolved, receives instruction or requests to deduct medical aid, calculates contributions due, reconciles billing statements with expected contributions and prepares requisitions and RTGS for payment
• Submits RTGS and schedules for authorization and dispatch payments
• Update the Guaranteed fund ledgers using the fund’s premium reconciliations, receipts schedules and claims listing, prepare fund statements, prepare BOT reports
Qualifications And Experience
• 2 ‘A’ Levels including Accounting
• Diploma in Finance/ Accounting 1 year working experience in a similar environment
How To Apply
Candidates meeting the above criteria should forward their Curriculum Vitaes (CVs), copies of certificates and application letters to Group Human Resources via the following email address: email@example.com
Applications should be sent by not later than 03 February 2022.