Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the following vacant posts that have arisen within the Zimbabwe Manpower Development Fund (ZIMDEF) – an equal opportunity employer.
Administration Assistant -Harare
Duties And Responsibilities
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
• Receives stock items during deliveries and ensures delivery of correct orders.
• Reports any inconsistencies with goods received to the supervisor immediately.
• Captures all received goods in the SAP system to ensure updated records.
• Administers proper stores management to include: inventory management; re-order ievels and ease retrieval of stocks.
• Issues out stock to staff with approved requisitions to facilitate smooth flow of operations.
• Conducts regular and random physical counts/inspections of stock and assets and reconciles any variances
• Monitors stock movements and recommends replenishing levels to avoid any stock outs.
• Ensures that all assets and inventory are barcoded accordingly in terms of the procedures.
• Processes orders for all repair services of assets to facilitate the fixing of damaged assets.
• Participates in the disposal of assets as regulated by the policies and procedures_
• Produces routine and ad hoc reports for the supervisor.
Qualifications And Experience
• Degree in Administration, Business Management, Business Administration or equivalent degree
• At least two years’ relevant experience.
• Knowledge of SAP is an added advantage
How To Apply
Eligible candidates are invited to submit their applications clearly indicating the job post/position and station being applied for. Applications must be accompanied with detailed curriculum vitae indicating names of at least three contactable referees under confidential cover not later than 14 March 2022 to:
The Human Capital Development Manager, Zimbabwe Manpower Development Fund, 18572 Off Mother Patrick Avenue, Rotten Row, P. Bag CY7739, Causeway, Harare