The above vacancy has arisen in the Finance Department and reports to the Accountant. Applications are therefore invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill up the position.
Duties And Responsibilities
• Reconcile the general ledger.
• Reconcile Payroll, Assets and Inventory including co-ordination of Stocktake.
• Preparation of Payroll related Statutory returns.
• Ensure transactions are properly recorded and entered into the accounting system.
• Assist during financial annual audits.
• Maintain financial files and records.
Qualifications And Experience
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• A minimum of 5 ‘0’ Levels including Maths, English and Science.
• A degree in Accounting or professional qualification in Accounting from a recognised institution.
• At least 3 years’ work experience in accounting environment.
• Knowledge of computer accounting packages.
• Knowledge of SYSPRO is an added advantage.
• Be honest and trustworthy.
• Be flexible and able to work under minimum supervision.
• Mature and able to demonstrate sound work ethics.
• Able to work under pressure and meet set targets.
• Have proper traceable references.
How To Apply
Applicants meeting the above must send their CVs to the following e-mail address not later than Friday 4 February 2022.