A reputable Security company is inviting applications from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the afore-mentioned position that has arisen in our organization. The incumbent will report directly to the Business Development Manager and shall be charged with inter-alia.
Duties And Responsibilities
• Develop a business development plan and sales strategy that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability
• Prospects continuously for new clients through a variety of techniques, including telephone solicitation, digital and online platforms, company visits.
• Development and implementation of marketing and sales plans as needed
• Maintains database of all current and prospective clients in electronic database as specified by company
• Analyses local market to identify market opportunities, prospective clients.
• Develops and submits proposals and responses to RFQs and REPs issued by prospective clients after obtaining pricing and specifications approval from management as appropriate
• Undertake any other activity as reasonably requested by management
Qualifications And Experience
• Qualification in Sales and Marketing or related field
• A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in Sales and Marketing
• Experience in digital marketing
• Working experience in security operations
• Good communication skills
• Ability to speak Ndebele, Shona and English fluently
• Class 4 drivers license is a must
How To Apply
All interested and qualified candidates must email an application with current CV, copies of education/professional qualifications with traceable referees to email@example.com on or before 30 March 2022.