An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced, mature, educated and highly motivated individual to join GreenFuel (Pty Ltd). The incumbent will report directly to Civils Manager.
Duties And Responsibilities
1. Coordinates activities, resources, equipment and information in the civils department under the guidance of Civils Manager.
2. Prepares and submit project budget estimates to the Civils Manager for review and authorization before facilitating procurement of materials for specific projects as required.
3. Plan materials allocation/usage for each project, organize material availability as required, and captures on a computer all information of material distribution and usage for various worksites.
4. Administratively, assigns tasks to internal departmental teams and assist with schedule management for easy follow up and monitoring of their work in order to meet set target. Breaks projects into doable actions and set timeframes in coordination with the Civils Manager.
5. Creates and updates departmental workflows. Prepares projects progress reports for management and maintain a comprehensive project documentation for filing e.g. plans, material budget and usage, invoices, and project expenditure and other potential issues for future use.
6. Maintains site/projects labour records which include managing attendance registers, overtime, off days, leave etc.
7. Acts as the point of contact and communicate project status to all internal customers who receive service from the civils department.
8. Maintains an updated register of materials available in stock and keep departmental tools and equipment inventory.
Qualifications And Experience
• Degree or Diploma in Civil Engineering/Quantity Surveyor or Equivalent.
• Professional certificates is an added advantage.
• A minimum of 3years’ experience with some office work experience.
• Leadership, budgeting and coordinating experience is desirable.
• Very good communicator both oral and written.
• Computer literate a must.
• Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
How To Apply
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should email CV and certified copies of relevant documents not later than 04 February 2022.
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org