Managing building & maintenance work & staff, prepare civils report, compute BOQ for building & maintenance projects, orders, allocate & keeps inventory of tools.
Duties And Responsibilities
• Manages building and maintenance works and staff i.e., builders, plumbers, carpenters and steel fixers.
• Prepare daily, weekly and monthly work schedules for building and maintenance staff and coordinate tasks according to priorities and plans.
• Oversee the ordering of building and maintenance material and ensure accountability.
• Compute Bill of Quantities for building and maintenance projects.
• Responsible for facility inspections and recommend action to be taken on their repairs.
• Manage and coordinate all the different sub-contractors
• Assist Civils Projects manager in the preparation of annual budget and budgets for new projects.
• Orders, allocate and keeps the inventory of all tools used by staff for building and maintenance work and ensure that they are kept in good state all the time.
Qualifications And Experience
• BSc (Hons) Degree in Civil Engineering /HND in Civil Engineering.
• Member of Zimbabwe Institute of Engineers.
• At least 5 years working experience at a middle management level in construction industry.
• Technical knowledge and competence
• Good IT skills, including Auto Card
• Ability to Manage and coordinate all the different sub-contractors.
• Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified personnel to send application through email and attach proof of personal, academic and professional qualifications to email: