Contract Duration – 3 months
Duties And Responsibilities
• Extracts an accurate Debtors age analysis.
• Creates customers record.
• Prints and submits invoices, receipts and statements to customers.
• Collects, receipts and safely keeps funds from customers before banking.
• Surrenders collected funds to the Creditors Clerk for banking.
• Supplies missing information in the debtor’s ledger.
• Deals with customer accounts related enquiries.
• Reconciles debtor accounts.
• Ensures that all payments due from debtor’s accounts are collected on time and in a professional manner.
• Produces weekly and monthly reports on the state of affairs in the debtors’ book.
• Posts into Pastel System all payments and receipts.
• Verifies customers credit limits and advise management accordingly.
Compiles and sorts documents such as invoices and checks substantiating business transactions
• Verifies and posts details of business transactions, such as funds received and disbursed
• Reconciles bank statements.
• Balances cash drawer and prepares bank deposits on a daily basis.
Qualifications And Experience
• Degree/ HND in Accounting/Part C CIS/Stage 2 CIMA, ACCA or any equivalent qualifications.
• At least 2 years’ experience in the accounting field.
• Familiar with Pastel Accounting Package, Excel & Word.
How To Apply
Interested applicants are requested to send their CVs via email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the job applied for in the email subject. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing date for applications is 16 February 2022.