We are looking for a results-oriented Depots Supervisor to be responsible for the sales process. Your responsibilities include taking orders, answering questions relating to the order, receiving payment, executing the order, and other admin duties assigned. You should provide quick and efficient service, ensure maximum customer satisfaction, and resolve all queries professionally.
Duties And Responsibilities
• Replenish stock levels
• Managing the online warehouse – stock taking and stock updating
• Prepare and organise databases and reports
• Tracking sales online
• Meeting or exceeding the set sales targets
• Preparing weekly, monthly sales reports
• Representing the organisation when marketing the products to perspective clients.
• Site visits to existing clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
• Preparing, Maintaining and organising client database.
• Responding to Clients needs and client questions regarding credit terms, prices and promotions
Qualifications And Experience
• At least 5 “O” level subjects
• Experience using pastel is a MUST
• Strong computer skills and email
• Proficiency in using excel
• Sales and Marketing Diploma/Degree would be an added advantage
How To Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria are to send their CVs stating the job they are applying for in the email subject to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications is midnight Wednesday 16 February
,2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.