Methodist Development and Relief Agency seeks to undertake an Endline Survey amongst the beneficiaries for Buhera, Bikita and Chipinge. The goal of the project was to contribute to community empowerment through improved access to water and sanitation, sustainable livelihoods, protection, and COVID-19 response. The project started on 1 April 2021 and will end on 31 March 2022. Thus, the endline aims to assess the efficiency, effectiveness, relevance, sustainability, and lessons learnt during the span of the project’s life cycle.
Duties And Responsibilities
Tasks of the consultancy
In carrying out this work, the consultant shall
• submit a detailed an inception report outlining the Consultant’s understanding of the assignment and the approach to be employed.
• develop and submit a comprehensive final endline report with proposed recommendations in line with the goal of the project.
• submit a detailed EOI with a comprehensive budget covering the 3 districts in the 15-day duration.
The consultancy will be responsible for the following deliverables:
• A final comprehensive detailed endline report of the study reviewed and accepted by MeDRA and its funder.
• A summarized power-point presentation of the report.
Qualifications And Experience
Expected qualifications and experience
The Consultant must be a qualified researcher, possessing a master’s degree with a bias in Agriculture/Development/WASH or relevant demonstrate a minimum of 10 years’ experience and should have 3 reputable and contactable references.
This is a 15-days of consultancy (10 days of data collection and 5 days for analysis and report writing), expected to commence on the 17th of March 2022 to the 31th of March 2022.
How To Apply
Interested candidates and experienced individuals should submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday the 11th of March 2022.