MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
The incumbent shall be responsible for providing strictly private and confidential executive administration services to the organisation’s senior management, offer guidance on the day-to-day legal and risk management aspects of the Ministry, including compliance with legal and statutory requirements.
Duties And Responsibilities
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• To act as company secretary and manage all CMI Boards and committees and the members appointments, resignations etc.
• To ensure that Board and Management Team agendas, minutes and reports are scheduled and delivered accurately and on time.
• To assist in the compilation of Board papers, minutes and ensure they are sent in good time for meetings.
• To ensure the security of the company’s legal documents.
• To maintain the Ministry’s statutory registers/books.
• To validate the Ministry’s regulatory and annual returns and advising on compliance and corrective action.
• To maintain Consolidated CMI asset register and ensure assets are ensured.
• To assist with secretarial services and advice to senior management including AGM, financial Report and Accounts etc.
• To continually review developments in corporate governance, risk advisory and control and champion the identification of new/revised statutes, guidelines and regulations impacting the Organisation and align them with Organisation policies.
• To assist in identifying and managing legal risk, liaising directly with the legal advisers of the Ministry as appropriate.
• To devise and maintain office record keeping systems and other, including confidential information management and filing.
• To manage CMI’s calendar, booking meetings for senior management etc
• To report to Top Management with regards to the performance of the Quality Management System (QMS) and any need for improvement.
• To facilitate and ensure the promotion of awareness and meeting of customer requirements throughout the Ministry.
• To engage and communicate with external parties on matters relating to the Quality Management System.
• To arrange QMS audits to ensure that they are conducted effectively and on time.
• To arrange management review meetings and ensuring that the minutes are published on time.
• To provide and promote continued awareness of the QMS requirements.
• To ensure that all CMI Entities are resolving compliance issues as raised within the QMS framework
• To establish and implement a risk management framework for CMI with regular reviews, assessments, mitigation strategies and feeds results into management decision making and policy formulation.
• To ensure church registrations and licensing requirements are in place for all respective entities in and out of Zimbabwe.
• To execute any other duties as may be assigned from time to time by management.
Qualifications And Experience
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
• A degree in Administration/Corporate Law/Risk and Compliance or equivalent.
• A professional qualification such as Chartered Institute of Secretaries and Administrators (MS) or any other equivalent and relevant post.
• Knowledge in Corporate Law a must.
• Aged between 25 and 40 years
• Minimum of 2 years secretarial experience in a senior office.
• Excellent communication skills.
• High Level of confidentiality.
• Excellent spoken and written English.
• Good personal organisational skills, including time management and ability to meet deadlines.
How To Apply
Applications together with detailed Curriculum Vitae should be directed to the Manager Human Resources at Celebration Ministries International, 162 Swan Drive, Borrowdale, Harare or email email@example.com by not later than 15 January 2022.