The Regional Psychosocial Support Initiative seeks to identify a dynamic, self- driven, and hard-working to provide effective and efficient Finance and administrative support to the project. The Intern will be based at the REPSSI Zimbabwe Harare office and will be supporting 2 districts within Zimbabwe for our Humanitarian Project. Reporting to the Finance and Administration Officer, the Finance Intern will assist REPSSI Zimbabwe to fulfill its mission by providing effective and efficient Finance and administrative support to the project.
Duties And Responsibilities
Procurement of Goods and Services
Payments to suppliers of goods and services
Capturing of project expenses, cash management and
Repairs, Maintenance, and office presentability
Human Resources Administration support
Logistical preparations for program meetings, workshops
Filing of and safekeeping of Finance documents
Qualifications And Experience
At least Part C CIS, ZAAT, or Higher Diploma in Accountancy from a recognized college or examination body.
• A minimum of one year experience in a similar position in an NGO environment
• Able to use Pastel
• Good oral communication in English
• Ability to work in a multicultural organization
• Ability to work efficiently under pressure
• Good interpersonal skills
• Working experience with Government, NGO or public institutions
• Excellent organizational, planning, and logistical skills with a proactive attitude and attention to detail
• Must be a mature, respectful, and honest person of high integrity who is a team player
• Must be flexible and able to adapt to abrupt changes in programs at very short notices
• Must be willing and able to learn to effectively communicate REPSSI purpose, mission, vision and strategic goals and ability to integrate them in the work area
• Must have traceable references
The future job holder will adhere to REPSSI`s values and commit to REPSSI`s code of conduct, PSEA Policy, child and adults at risk safeguarding and protection policy. In this regard reference checks and background checks on applicants will be performed including police clearance on child and SEA related offenses in conformity with REPSSI Policies.
REPSSI encourages qualified women and persons with disabilities to apply for the position.
How To Apply
To apply write to:
The Country Director, REPSSI Zimbabwe
19 Mull Road
Or email to
Send an email to email@example.com