Delta Beverages is the household name behind cold Beverages in Zimbabwe. We manufacture, market, and distribute high quality Lager beer, Sorghum beer and Sparkling Beverages by any measure.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill in the above position that has arisen at Lagers Southerton Plant – Finance Department. The position reports to the Finance Manager.
Financial Accountant (BAND D)
Duties And Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be, among other key aspects responsible for: –
• Production of the weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual financial and management reports.
• Preparation of financial forecast and budgets.
• Analyzing financial ratios and advising on the health of the business.
• Overheads’ control and enforcing financial discipline through budgetary control.
• Ensuring financial discipline through effective internal controls.
• Preparing statutory returns.
• Ensuring stringent working capital management i.e., stocks, debtors, and creditors.
• Managing and reviewing of creditors and cash office, all reconciliations, and activities.
• Identifying training gaps, needs and arranging appropriate training for Finance staff.
Qualifications And Experience
The ideal candidate should have the following minimum qualifications and attributes:
• Bachelor of Accounting Degree plus CA/ACCA/CIS/CIMA or equivalent.
• At least 5 years relevant experience in a similar environment.
• Knowledge of SAP system is a distinct advantage.
• Excellent analytical and computer skills.
• Must have excellent communication and superior interpersonal skills.
• Must possess high conceptual skills and be innovative.
• Possess Clean Class 4 Driver’s License.
• Have working knowledge of Safety, Health and Environmental Management Systems (ISO 45001,
ISO14001 and NOSA) and Quality Management Systems (ISO 9001, ISO 22000 or FSSC 22000).
How To Apply
Interested, qualified and experienced persons should preferably email email@example.com or submit written applications by not later than Wednesday 2 March 2022 to:
Human Resources Executive – Lager Beer Business
P.O. Box ST 699
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.