The position exists to oversee the earthworks during road construction and ensuring that all quality standards are not compromised for the client satisfaction and uphold the image of the Company.
Duties And Responsibilities
1. Supervise earthworks including ripping, reclamation and compaction.
2. Adhere to all process procedure to ensure that quality is not compromised.
3. Constantly update the site engineer on progress and any challenges which might be faced to ensure that all issues are rectified timeously.
4. Ensure that earthworks projects are completed on time.
5. Supervise the operation of earthworks equipment including graders, dozers, reclaimers, water bowsers and rollers.
6. Ensure safety throughout all surfacing works.
Qualifications And Experience
1. 5’O’ levels
2. Journeyman Class 1
3. 3-5 years of relevant experience.
How To Apply
Applications from persons meeting the above stated requirements, a detailed curriculum vitae and copies of proof of qualifications should be submitted to;
The Human Resource Officer
CMED Private Limited
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Not later than Friday, 11 Feb 2022