Role is responsible for end-to-end global freight forwarding and supply chain logistics solution, through our strategic partners, guided by international trade requirements and the prescribed SOPs.
Duties And Responsibilities
• Ensure smooth and timely freight process flow
• Freight quoting for all modes
• Ensure accurate and timely data entry into our operational system
• Track and Trace Files and reporting
• Ensure accurate and timely client and vendors billing.
• Ensure delivery of freight and timely clearance when applicable
• Interact with our customers in arranging their shipments, meeting customer service standards.
• Meet compliance at all times to regulations internal and external in accordance with government regulations.
Qualifications And Experience
CERTICIFATE IN TRANSPORT AND LOGISTICS
EXPERIENCE IN FREIGHT FORWARDING AND CUSTOMS CLEARANCE
How To Apply
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org