One of our clients in the Education Sector is looking for a mature and well-experienced candidate who would love to work with children in the role of Grade 6 and take them up to Grade 7. The candidate must have previous experience specializing in Mathematics, English, Mass Displays and Shona. With experience in C.A.L.A.
Duties And Responsibilities
Qualifications And Experience
1. Specialization in Maths is a distinct advantage as well as in English and Shona
2. Knowledge and Experience with C.A.L.A
3. 5 ‘O’ Levels including Maths and English and a Degree in Education or any relevant Teaching Qualification.
4. 5 Years of experience in teaching Grade 6 and 7 pupils.
5. Proven record of producing excellent results/ pupil pass rate.
6. Knowledge of the current Revised Curriculum under ZIMSEC.
7. Previous Experience as a ZIMSEC examinations marker is advantageous
8. Must be able to set expected questions and answers on chosen subjects
9. Strong in Mathematics, English Language, Shona and Heritage and Social Studies.
10. Be a highly dedicated professional
11. Have integrity and honesty
How To Apply
Send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com with GRADE 7 TEACHER as the subject of the email not later than 21 January 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Chancers will not be entertained.