CMED Private Limited is looking for talented recently qualified graduates who wish to pursue a career in Procurement, to fill the above vacant post. The successful candidate, based at Head Office, will undergo an intensive 24 months Graduate Trainee Development program where he/ she will be exposed to procurement principles, best business practices, key strategic procurement processes and initiatives, problem solving as well procurement planning and reporting.
Duties And Responsibilities
1. Assists in preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual procurement returns (reports).
2. Assists in planning drawing up annual procurement plans in accordance with the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act (PPDPA Act).
3. Reviews requisitions for completeness, adequacy and clarity.
4. Assists in preparing invitation to tender documents.
5. Participates in the evaluation of tenders.
6. Completes draft contract templates.
7. Assist in contract management by ensuring that all contractual obligations and timelines are met and fulfilled.
8. Ensures proper record keeping of procurement proceedings and timely filing of procurement records and related documents.
9. Housekeeping and office management.
10. Carry out any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications And Experience
1. Degree in Supply Chain Management or related field from a recognized University.
2. Should have a 2.1 or better degree class.
3. At least one year commercial awareness gained in industry, services or commerce during the period of undergraduate studies.
4. Membership to a relevant professional Board is a distinct advantage.
5. Studying towards a relevant professional qualification will be an added advantage.
6. Knowledge of the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act
How To Apply
Candidates interested in launching a career in Procurement and meeting the above stated requirements should submit a detailed curriculum vitae and certified copies of proof of qualifications clearly headed “PROCUREMENT GRADUATE TRAINEE” to:
The Human Resource & Administration Executive
CMED (PVT) LTD
Corner Hebert Chitepo/Rekai Tangwena
P Bag 7719, Belvedere
Or email to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 18 February 2022.