It has been one year since we launched ZSE Direct. ZSE Direct is a web-based platform, specifically designed with the retail investor in mind to make the process of accessing the stock market easier and hassle free as the platform acts as the pathway between the client and the registered brokers. ZSE Direct was introduced to make accessing the market very simple for first-time investors and also allow them to experience the full investment process of having their own stockbroking account and their own CSD account. The platform is currently available on the web portal and android mobile application.
About the role
We are looking for an individual who is passionate about capital markets, who wants want to use technology to help Zimbabweans create wealth. This role will allow you to grow your knowledge of capital markets, helping the team identify technology gaps, promoting new products growth, and championing training and marketing of ZSE Direct products.
Duties And Responsibilities
What will you be doing?
The Head of ZSE Direct will be required to achieve the following key responsibilities:
• Develop digital marketing practices or strategies to acquire new customers and increase engagement with the current customers.
• Develop strategic alliances with other institutions including banks to leverage on their platform.
• Develop strategy to increase business development arid training of ZSE Direct products e.g. workshops, seminars etc.
Develop new products and enhance the current ones.
• Develop systems and procedures that helps resolves customer complaints and queries.
• Supervise, coach and support direct reports.
Qualifications And Experience
What are we looking for?
To successfully fill this role, you will have the following:
• Degree in Marketing, Finance, Business Studies, ICT or Commercial degree.
• A postgraduate qualification or membership of IMM will be an added advantage
• A minimum of five years relevant experience
• A strategic approach to products development and developing marketing strategies
• Ability to work and communicate with all levels.
• Tech savvy with knowledge about latest trends in digital marketing and apps development.
• Real team player with requisite skills matched with humility and strong IQ and EQ skills.
How To Apply
Its to apply,
Do you feel you possess the above criteria? Do you have the vision, energy, and initiative required?
If you do then this is the opportunity for you. To apply, submit your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline of submission closes at 5:00 pm on Saturday the 12th of February 2022