A human resources (HR) coordinator is a professional who completes administrative duties for the human resources department of an organization. They assist HR managers with recruitment, maintain employee records, assist with payroll processing and provide administrative support to all employees.
Duties And Responsibilities
Roles and responsibilities.
· Assist with day-to-day operations of the HR functions and duties
· Provide clerical and administrative support to the Human Resources Management.
· Compiling and updating employee records hard and soft copies by entering and updating employment and status change data.
· Payroll processing
· Process documentation and preparing reports relating to personnel activities such as staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations and any other related reports.
· Coordinating HR projects, meetings, training, surveys, hearings and taking minutes.
· Generating minutes after meetings, hearings, trainings,
· Assisting in monitoring and evaluation of training programs.
· Maintaining calendars of the HR management, HR events raising and maintaining agendas.
· Dealing with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
· Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures
· Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews
Assist in conducting initial orientation/onboarding to newly hired employees as well as creating and implementing effective onboarding plan
Qualifications And Experience
· Bachelor’s degree in human resources or Psychology.
· 2 years of experience as an HR assistant.
· Exposure to labour law and employment equity regulations.
· Effective HR administration and people management skills.
· Experience with Payroll processing is a must .
How To Apply
Interested candidates should send cvs to firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com