Secondary Book Press (Pvt, Ltd is a leading independent publishing company supplying New Curriculum textbooks for primary and secondary schools in Zimbabwe.
Duties And Responsibilities
Secondary Rook Press (Pvt) I td is inviting applications from suitably qualified personnel to fill in the post of Human Resources Officer. The incumbent will report to the Managing Director.
• Keep up to date key HR records including, Polices, Business Processes. organizational stru.res and Annual Operations Plans.
• Design and administer all employment contracts
• Design and implement a performance management system that drives high performance.
• Create learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees
• Develop and implement human resource strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
• Payroll processing using Belina payroll package
• Oversee employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
• Ensure there is compliance with applicable employment lows and regulations and recommend best practices
• Recruitment and selection
• On-boarding of new employees
Qualifications And Experience
Requirement and Qualifications
1. A degree in Human Resources Management or any relevant Social Science Degree.
2. At least 5 years of proven relevant experience in HR.
3. Must possess an IPM, diploma.
4. Knowledge of Behr., payroll software is a must.
5. Must be able to engage in meaningful negotiation and resolution as well as knowledge of employment legislation.
6. Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
7. Solid organizational and time-management skill and an ability to perform filing and record keeping tasks.
How To Apply
All interested and qualified candidates must email their application, current CVs, copies of educational or professional qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 25 June 2022.
**Clearly state the POSITION you are applying for in the subject line of your email**
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted