The job exists to provide ICT support for PSH.
Duties And Responsibilities
• Conducts network maintenance and support for multiple PSH offices.
• Liases with service providers and vendors.
• Creates backups of the network configuration.
• Secures network devises and monitors internet usage.
• Creates backups of system databases and ensures that all site-based information systems are functioning properly.
• Ensures that firewall is effective and allows accessibility.
Utilizes backups to restore the system whenever there is a system failure.
• Implements the disaster recovery plan and backs up all systems and critical data.
• Conducts preventative maintenance and conducts the installations of computer hardware,
• Recommends and performs hardware repairs computer.
• Provides first line support to all users and assists users to connect to networks and provides access to systems.
• Provides the software and hardware resources that are needed by the users.
• Investigates and resolves system and user support issues in a timely manner.
• Performs applications support and visits sites to resolve challenges.
• Trains users on how to effectively use new and existing systems.
• Installs and licenses antivirus, configures automatic updates, scanning and virus cleaning.
• Performs vulnerability tests and performs data recovery.
• Creates and sets up email accounts on user computers.
• Creates and sets up collaboration and backup tools.
• Ensures connectivity to email and collaboration tools at all times.
• Allocates tagged assets to users and records all allocated assets.
• Maintains the asset register and track IT asset movements.
Qualifications And Experience
• IT or related Degree
• Cisco or MCSE certification will be an added advantage.
• At least 3 years working experience with a local Area network for a large organization.
• Experience with windows server operating systems
• Hardware trouble shooting experience.
• Experience with routers, switches and firewalls.
• Drivers license with minimum two years driving experience.
How To Apply
How to apply?
In return, PSH offers competitive remuneration, commensurate with qualifications and experience. PSH is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from qualified individuals regardless of gender identity or expression, race, religion, national origin, or disability.
All interested candidates are encouraged to follow the following steps when applying:
Step 1: Complete the Application for the position you wish to apply for, under view more information.
Step 2: Send your updated CVs to email@example.com
All Applications should be shared not later than February 21, 2022.