Job exists to provide leadership, targeted community engagement, demand generation, monitoring and evaluation,
quality assurance and supervision of key populations for the clinical HIV Prevention, treatment and care
interventions implemented directly by PSH and through sub award partners.
Duties And Responsibilities
• Serves as a member of the PSH New Start services team, ensuring the coordination and linkages to comprehensive HIV/Sexual and reproductive health (SRH) services for Key Populations.
• Provides oversight and support to KPs partner organisations and community based enhanced peer mobilisers (EPMs), meeting weekly and as needed to review and plan activities against targets and to train, mentor, supervise, coach, and build capacity.
• Maps and monitors KPs hotspots coverage by demand generation and community mobilisation
• Develops outreach schedules in liaison with Clinical Services Coordinator and explores demand generation and community mobilization opportunities with other partners.
• Collaborates with the KP community footprint and the Clinical Services Coordinator and creates opportunities to identify KPs requiring clinical self-testing, HIV/SRH, services and includes these in a comprehensive KPs services package.
• Attends weekly / monthly program review meetings.
• In liaison with KP partners and DSIEs, strengthens routine monitoring and evaluation of KP data and ensure that data is analysed to inform decision making for program improvement.
• Monitors the quality of data collection by EPMs using the DHIS2 tool to demonstrate the HIV services cascade from community to services and across partners.
• Provide M&E support to partners and KP community footprint.
• Identifies training and capacity development needs among local KP EPMs and implementing partners, and conducts, coordinates and evaluates trainings, including standardization of messages and approaches.
• Supports and supervises PSH- direct EPMs and EPMs from implementing partners in the development and facilitation of individual and small group behavioral change and risk reduction interventions, as well as community mobilisation activities.
• Facilitates and tracks care and treatment linkages between facilities and partner organizations.
• Liases with KP Partners, DAC, MOHCC, and PSI DREAMS partners at district level to ensure synergies for smooth implementation.
• Ensures smooth coordination of KP partner monthly and ad-hoc meetings, joint field visits and representation at relevant for a, including participation in the KP technical working groups and updates.
• Liases with the DAC, MoHCC and implementing partners to ensure synergies for smooth implementation.
• Supports and coordinates community led monitoring activities at the New Start Centre and for Health facilities in their districts.
• Coordinates the provision of KP friendly services both at site and on outreach.
• Maps and monitors KP hotspots coverage by demand creation.
• Develops outreach schedules in liaison with Clinical Services Coordinators and explores demand generation opportunities with other partners.
• Ensures availability of KPs IEC materials and commodities at key contact points.
• Generates demand for integrated services offered by New Start Centre.
• Work with the marketing department and harmonize the development and dissemination of KP related IEC materials using the national HIV communication strategy.
• Ensure continuous availability of commodities for key populations such as lubricants and condoms.
• Creates opportunities to enhance mobilisation and linkage of clients to HIV/ SRH services and ensure
their access to comprehensive and friendly KP services.
Qualifications And Experience
• A Degree in Health Sciences, Health Promotions, Social Work, or related Social Science field.
• Five years’ work experience in program management related to development and/or community mobilization for outreach-based HIV services interventions.
• Good analytical skills with excellent attention to detail.
• Demonstrated computer skills and experience, including Microsoft Office and spreadsheets.
• Demonstrated skills in training, coordination, facilitation, communication, documentation, and report writing.
• Ability to work with people from diverse backgrounds.
• At least 2 years of clean class 4 driver’s license.
• Demonstrated experience, knowledge and sensitivity working with KP individuals and communities.
How To Apply
In return, PSH offers competitive remuneration, commensurate with qualifications and experience. PSH is an equal
opportunity employer and encourages applications from qualified individuals regardless of gender identity or expression,
race, religion, national origin, or disability.
All interested candidates are encouraged to follow the following steps when applying:
Step 1: Complete the Application for the position you wish to apply for, under view more information about the job
Step 2: Send your updated CVs to email@example.com