A reputable Security Services, ICT and Health and Safety oriented Company is looking for an ambitious, dynamic and result oriented Marketing Executive. The position is a unique and
challenging opportunity to develop, implement, and manage the Sales and Marketing Business Strategy in order to meet the Company’s strategic objectives.
Duties And Responsibilities
Key job functions:
• Leading the development and execution of the company’s sales and marketing strategy, to ensure achievement of sales targets, profitability and business growth.
• Meeting revenue targets for the company and implementing plans and tactics to ensure retention of the targets.
•Providing leadership and ensuring efficient and effective administrative management procedure and accountability.
• Keeping abreast of business trends in the market and reporting to the Directors on supply and demand, changing trends, economic activity and competitor activities.
• Identifying new business opportunities and developing them into tangible results.
Qualifications And Experience
Qualifications And Experience Requirements of the job:
• An Honours degree in Business, Marketing, Retail, Risk, Security, IT, SHEQ etc
• The ideal candidate should possess at least 1-3 years’ experience in the field of Security, Health and safety or ICT
• Basic Administrative and Financial skills and presentation is a must
• A Diploma in a professional qualification in a related field would be an added advantage
Must have a Drivers Licence with at least 2 years driving experience
• A proven database and network/s will be an added advantage
• Should be aged between 25 to 35 years old (no chancers)
• Should be presentable and neat
• Good language (English) skill is a must both written and verbal
• Good communication, influencing and negotiation skills.
How To Apply
Defcorp (Pvt) Ltd has respect for quality, effort, performance and resilience, and it offers a competitive basic package including commission and a 13th cheque that is commensurate with Experience, Agility, Academia. The offer will be disclosed to shortlisted candidates.
How To Apply To apply:
Suitable and interested candidates should send their applications letters and cv to email@example.com Copies of academic qualifications are not required at this stage.
Curriculum vitae should not be longer than 2 pages including references. Failure to comply with application instructions is an automatic disqualification. Application deadline is Monday 7 March 2022. Only short-listed applicants will be responded to