Petrolab Services (Pvt) Ltd is a private laboratory that was founded in 2011 and offers quality control services for fuels, oils and effluent water. The laboratory seeks to engage a vibrant value adder to grow and develop the business on a fixed term contract of 12 months
Duties And Responsibilities
• Planning, developing, and directing multiple avenues of marketing strategies to grow
business and revenue.
• Establishes and maintains effective relations and personal contact with existing and
• Proactively marketing and selling Petrolab services to existing and prospective
customers to grow Petrolab’s market share.
• Overseeing social media accounts and websites to engage existing customers and
establish positive public relations.
• Coordinating and producing financial documents for advertising campaigns, such as
budgets, estimates, and contracts.
• Analyzing customer feedback and campaign performance.
Qualifications And Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or business management preferred.
• 3 – 5 years relevant working experience (Preferably in the petroleum or motor industry)
• Must be computer literate
• Proven Sales and Marketing knowledge and skills is critical
• Must be flexible with time/ability to work unsociable hours
• Must be customer oriented – Client liaison is critical
• Self and Results driven
• Must have a valid driver’s license
How To Apply
If interested, please submit your CV to email@example.com by 31 March 2021