Masvingo*1, Chiredzi*1, Harare*2
Duties And Responsibilities
• Sell motor vehicle parts to walk in customers
• Issue parts to artisans on the workshop counter.
• Order and receive parts from suppliers.
• Invoice all parts purchased from the department.
• Handle all walk in customers and assist them with their requirements. Advise customers on best possible options for their vehicle needs.
• Assisting in the preparation of Parts Department reports
• Take inventory of stock at specified periods
• Demonstrate equipment to customers and explain functioning of equipment
Qualifications And Experience
• A Sales/Marketing qualification
• Purchasing qualification will be an added advantage
• At least 3 years’ experience
• Class 4 Driver’s license
How To Apply