Lomagundi College group of schools is situated in the beautiful surroundings of the Makonde Hills on the Strip Road, outside Chinhoyi. Our school is committed to excellence in all we do.
We seek a full – time Personal Assistant to the Principal, to work at our College.
Duties And Responsibilities
The individual must be highly professional, loyal and be able to maintain the confidentiality required with this very important role.
To be the first line of contact between the Principal and visitors, and any phone calls, request-from staff or visitors and ensuring only appropriate contact is made.
– To be able to check documentation on behalf of the Principal and make amendments or suggestions as necessary.
– Assist in administration for different school departments including Academics, Sports Department, Estate Management Department and Sick Bay.
– Diary management for the Principal and to maintain the Principal’s filing systems, both hard and electronic copies as appropriate.
– Support for admissions, enrolment processes and files.
– Make travel arrangements for international students and for the Principal when required.
– To type up, distribute and file all agendas and minutes for meetings involving the Board, Principal and Senior management.
-To provide assistance and cover when required to the main office and reception.
To complete any other tasks as may be reasonably directed by the Principal within the bounds of this job description.
Qualifications And Experience
Secretarial and/or Administration qualification essential.
Excellent numeracy and literacy skills.
Experience working in a school set-up is highly advantageous.
How To Apply
If you are interested in applying for the above position, please email a Covering Letter and Curriculum Vitae to Mrs Nikki du Plessis on:
Closing date for applications is 20 May, 2022