Production Admin (1 2 month FTC)
Location: Harare, Zimbabwe
Salary: Market related
Reporting to: Operations Director
We are seeking to appoint a Production Administrator to undertake the administration of printing functions, procurement and general office administration.
Duties And Responsibilities
• Production administration that is preparing Print Orders and print schedules, and reconciling Print Order deliveries and print costs, follow ups with printers.
• Stock administration, that is preparing schedules for stock counts, monitoring and maintaining stock levels.
• Maintain production and stock reports, ensuring that filing is efficiently done.
• Manage and maintain Departmental & Procurement budgets
• Manage access control and security systems.
Qualifications And Experience
• Administration/ Business-related Degree required
• Computer experience – word/excel/PowerPoint
• Good attitude & aptitude for in-house Production training.
• Admin/production/stores & distribution experience
• Strong communication & organisational skills
• Maintain confidentiality and integrity
• Ability to work under pressure and self-starter
• Understanding of Syspro, experience in business administration, stock
management and work experience in print procurement is an added advantage
How To Apply
Send CV and Application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the position applied for in the subject matter. Closing date: 23 February 2022. If you have not been contacted within a three-week period of the dosing date, please consider your application unsuccessful