Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced personnel to fill the above-mentioned position The incumbent will report to the Procurement Officer will be based at Head Office.
Duties And Responsibilities
SUMMARY OF DUTIES
• Receives authorized purchase requisitions and log them into the Procurement document movement control sheet.
• Identifies and recommending potential suppliers to the Procurement Officer.
• Sends Request for Quotations (RFQ) to approved suppliers.
• Opens Quotations/ Tender box at the expiry of advertised periods.
• Generates purchase orders based on lowest bidder to specifications.
• Sends purchase orders and or supply contracts for authorization.
• Ensures that all duly signed purchase orders are sent to the suppliers on time.
• Expedites of deliveries.
• Attaches purchase order accounts copy to supplier invoice and Goods Received Voucher (GRV) and submit to Creditors section for payments.
• Compile procurement report, weekly, monthly and quarterly.
• Adheres to and ensuring adherence to safety, health and environment regulations and standard procedures.
o Performs any other work related duties as assigned by the Superior.
Qualifications And Experience
• 5 ‘0’ level subjects including English Language and Mathematics or Principles of Accounts.
m National Diploma in Purchasing and Supply or its equivalent.
• Chartered Institute Certificate will be an added advantage.
• At least one-year experience in the similar position.
. Negotiation skills.
Relationship management skills.
. Analytical skills.
Professionalism and Results skills.
• Self driven and business acumen.
How To Apply
Applications accompanied with detailed Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of qualifications should be emailed firstname.lastname@example.org
Not later than 28 January 2022.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.