The job incumbent is responsible for ensuring achievement of the company’s overall strategic intent on all services and related value added services and the effective implementation of related initiatives.
Duties And Responsibilities
• Developing new products and new markets.
• Developing business cases for all new products being pursued/ implemented to assess financial impact on the business in line with overall strategy.
• Managing the entire product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities for key stakeholders to ensure successful retail delivery.
• Managing all product and service vendors that offer services to the company including contracts and proposed roll-out timelines
Generating marketing reports to aid management in decision-making.
Qualifications And Experience
• Degree Marketing/Business/IT or equivalent
• Professional qualification in Marketing or related
• At least 2 years’ experience in market development.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
• Analytical skills and ability to pay attention to detail.
• Versatility as job demands may require occasional movement from one focus area to another.
• Good interpersonal skills for cross-functional stakeholder management.
How To Apply
Applicants should e-mail their detailed CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the position sought in the subject panel, not later than Sunday 13 March 2022.