Responsible for ensuring the safety, quality, and financial performance of a set of drilling projects.
Lead the Project teams to execute drilling projects effectively.
• Reports to: Operations Manager/General Manager/COO
• Direct Reports: Operators
Duties And Responsibilities
For this role, the most critical areas of responsibility are:
1. Project Performance Management
2. Project Execution Management
3. Stakeholder Relations
4. New Business Development
5. Team Leadership
• Ensure compliance with quality plan for projects.
• Monitor and control Project (tender) budgets and identify interventions when required. (On time, Budget, Quality, Efficiency)
• Create monthly budgets for relevant accounts.
• Review and approve Project Expenditure.
• Monitor Project productivity and identify interventions when required.
• Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
• Effective budget variation tracing and action plans
• Responsible for safety and quality of project execution.
• Contractual compliance audits
• Ensure accurate and real time administration, and data capturing on relevant systems and utilisation of information for decision making.
• Provide Technical advice to Project teams.
• Responsible for effective resourcing of contracts. This includes special tools, critical inventory, plant and machinery and skilled staff.
Key Performance Areas Measure of Success
• LTIFR (Within Group target)
• Contract compliance (90% and Up)
• Variation Tracking
• System Compliance and Data Accuracy
• Manage relationships with clients, mines, and sub-contractors.
• Create effective relations with Supply Chain, HR, IT, Finance, SHEQ and Commercial teams.
• Identify, evaluate, and create relationships with local vendors, community stakeholders.
Qualifications And Experience
• Relevant Operational/Project Management experience: Minimum 5 years.
• Supervisory experience in a Mining environment: Minimum 5 years.
• This role requires local and occasional international travel within the region with temporary relocation possible.
• Required to work underground as required.
• Rotational deployment may be required.
How To Apply
Please send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org (Do not send CVs that are not applicable to the Job Role as they will be deleted)